The training programme is designed specifically for postnatal mums, focusing on getting mums fitter, stronger and healthier. A typical session includes cardiovascular and strength training.
This course follows a small group training format, meaning you will get personal training quality experience in a small group environment. Spaces are limited to 6 mums per session. This way, our trainer can provide more individual attention to each client.
Buggy Fitness course (Level 1) is suitable for mothers who:
- are 8 weeks post-partum following a natural birth, or 12 weeks after a C-section
- want to ease themselves into a workout routine after delivery
- want to get in shape, increase energy and fitness level
Buggy Fitness course (Level 1) details:
- Start date: 4 June, 2 July 2018
- Venue: Red House Grounds Park, Leatherhead (near Leatherhead train station)
- Date and time: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30 – 10:15 am
- Intensity: Level 1 out of 3
Train once a week on your preferred day
- Cost: £40 for 4 weekly sessions, additional sessions cost £8 each
- Please book before attending
Launch bonus for participants include:
- Food diary analysis
- 15 minute strategy session
If you are 6 months plus postnatal, and are looking for a more challenging postnatal workout, you may be interested in our Buggy Fitness Level 2. Please get in touch to express your interest.
For booking or enquiry, please email: info@WinnieFitness.com or fill in the form below: