Fit mummy group training is our enhanced group training, previously known as Buggy Fitness Bootcamp.
What is Fit Mummy Group Training?
Fit mummy group training is a semi-private small group personal training session, meaning you will get personal training quality experience in a small group environment. We would like to offer you more than just a workout. Spaces are limited to 5 mums per session. This way, our trainer can provide individual attention to each client.
Benefits of Fit Mummy Group Training:
- get in shape, feel great, increase strength and energy level
- take your fitness to the next level
- discuss and set realistic fitness / nutrition goals with our trainer
- learn exercises that can be done at home with minimal equipment
- develop confidence to carry on with their fitness journey independently after training with us
- access to support from our trainer
- bring babies, toddlers, children along to the training session
‘Happiness guarantee’: Happy baby = Happy mummy!
We fully understand that sometimes little ones might want attention from their lovely mummies, and that we would do our best to attend to our little ones as this is our priority. Which is why we want you to have peace of mind: if you feel that you have missed out on a big chunk of your scheduled session, we would like to offer you to come for the next session for free. Ask for more details.
Time and venue:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9 – 9:45 am
- Venue: Fortyfoot Recreation Ground, Leatherhead
- Time and venue might change according to the preference of our clients. Make sure to contact us before attending.
- Free consultation and a trial session
£100 for 10 training sessions, valid for 12 weeks
- Winnie Fitness is a licenced park fitness operator (Mole Valley District Council)
For booking or enquiry, please email: info@WinnieFitness.com or fill in the form below: