What to wear?
- Comfortable clothes, layering is always a good idea
- Good supportive bra
- Proper trainers
- Hat and gloves for you and your little one in winter
What do I need to bring?
- Bottle of water and light snack for post-workout. Banana is a good choice.
- Clean face towel if sweaty on a hot day
- Old towel or mat for floor work
- Rain cover or sun shade for buggy
- Sunscreen for you and baby
- Snack or drink for weaning baby
- Entertainment for baby, e.g. book, favourite toy
- Light blanket or footmuff for baby if cold
Do I need a special pram?
- No, any pram is ok. We mainly workout without the pram.
When can I start the bootcamp?
- You need to be at least 8 weeks postnatal after a natural birth, or 12 weeks following a C-section to join BUGGY FITNESS BOOTCAMP. Do get GP’s approval first.
- You need to be at least 6 months postnatal to join HIGH INTENSITY BOOTCAMP.
What will my baby do?
- Younger babies usually find exercising mummies very entertaining. They also enjoy watching and interacting with mums and babies in the class. Some may fall asleep in the pram, or enjoy their snacks and books in the pram.
- Mobile babies or toddlers can get out of the pram and sit or crawl or walk close to mums while we do strength training or floor work.
What if my baby cry?
- Don’t worry. We all have crying babies at some point!
- Please feel free to stop exercising and attend to your baby: feed, cuddle, nappy change, snack, entertainment, let your baby out of the pram, or take a walk while putting your baby to sleep.
- You can join in the workout again when you and your baby are ready.
How much does the bootcamp cost?
A pass for 10 sessions is £70, valid for 4 calendar months
- Pay as you go £8 per session
Hope you find the information useful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by filling in the form below, or send an email to info@WinnieFitness.com